Bout Proof Makeup
Do you want to wear make-up on bout day and aren’t sure where to start? Do you like wearing makeup on bout day, but it doesn’t seem to stay put? Well then this #proudtobeapunisher Project post is for you! Hotmess Holland and Bambi Bloodlust have rummaged through their makeup arsenals to give you their top 14 bout day products!
1. Smashbox Photo Finish Primer – This primer preps your skin and gives your foundation a smooth, flawless finish.
2. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion – Hands down our favorite and most essential game-day item! This little potion gives your shadow the power to last through the game, the after party, AND the post bout coma if you forget to take your make-up off.
3. Boo-Boo Cover-Up – This product does double duty as a concealer and a healer thanks to it’s ingredients that promote healing. Perfect to cover up chin gashes, black-eyes, and anything else that results from those occasional high-blocks!
4. Kat Von D Lock It Foundation – This foundation is full-coverage and great for oily skin & sweaty situations. Apply a thin layer with a beauty blender for a smooth even finish. This stuff will stay put and you’ll be amazed at how good your skin looks in the bout pics!
5. BH Cosmetics Eyeshadow Palettes – BH Cosmetics offers so many affordable palletes with huge color payoff! With these highly pigmented palettes you can achieve any look, natural to extreme!
6. Too Faced CHOCOLATE SOLEIL MATTE BRONZER – Use in “shadow” areas for contouring, *apply with SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Angled Contour Brush #75* – this gives your face a sculpted look. You can apply heavy to exaggerate your cheek bones for fierce look, or apple lightly for a natural summer glow. Bonus – This one smells like chocolate.
7. e.l.f. Studio Translucent Mattifying Powder, Translucent – This powder sets your foundation and finishes super matte to help combat a sweaty looking face!
8. Wet n Wild H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner – Liquid eyeliner is so versatile. Use for a bold classic cat eye, or get creative and let your imagination soar! Waterproof Liquid eyeliner is great for any face-paint type detailing you may want to do.
9. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream – These lip creams go on wet but after a minute or two, dry completely matte. They won’t wear or wipe off for hours. That means no lipstick on your mouthgaurd or someone’s jersey!
10. NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder – Go as dramatic as you want with this two tone brow kit. The powder formula makes it easy to apply and the wax keeps everything in place.
11. Urban Decay’s Ozone Pencil – No surprise that another Urban Decay product rocks our worlds and prevents bold lips from feathering when using cream lipsticks.
12. Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash – I have tiny lashes, and I’m not one to wear falsies on bout day. This mascara makes what little lashes I have pop!
13. Burt’s Bee’s Facial Cleansing Towelettes – Pink Grapefruit. These are amazing for taking off sharpie numbers, smudged make-up, and wiping off after the bout. They smell amazing!
14. Batiste Dry Shampoo – This stuff makes your hair soft, clean and fresh smelling hair, without showering. Goodbye sweaty helmet hair, hello afterparty!